Deadline - Mira Grant Shaun Mason and his team of bloggers uncover even more to the conspiracy that got his sister Georgia murdered. Kelly Connolly, a researcher from the CDC in Memphis shows up at Shaun's door with some startling statistics. The Kellis-Amberlee virus is spreading and mutating but the mutations aren't natural. At the same time, people with a natural immunity, or reservoir conditions, are being killed off at completely unnatural rates. Kelly's whole team has been killed off and her boss, Dr. Wynn, has sent her to Shaun to try to hide her. But once Shaun and the team see this research, they decide that this is too big not to uncover, and possibly get back at the people behind Georgia Mason's murder.

This was pretty good although there seemed to be some serious plot holes, like what happened to their good buddy Rick, now Vice President of the USA? And some stuff about cloning that makes no sense at all but I guess we aren't supposed to have it make sense. I mean, we are talking about zombie-making viruses and all...

Dang it! The next one is months away from release.... Waiting very impatiently, the huge cliff hanger at the end is a killer!