The Last Apprentice: Rage of the Fallen (Book 8) - Joseph Delaney Getting near the end in this series...

Tom, Alice and the Spook have been forced to seek exile in Ireland due to the hostile takeover of their beloved County. Tom is very nervous because he was warned against going to Ireland by the Celtic witch that he and Bill Arkwright slew in "The Wrath of the Bloodeye". Upon arriving at the shores of the Emerald Isle, Tom and his party are hit with a ferocious storm and their ship is nearly capsized before the storm blow out. But Tom notices that this storm has eyes, one blue and one green, and he knows that the Celtic witch wasn't lying, someone has been waiting and watching, and now Tom is in danger once again.

I really have enjoyed this series and feel a little sad knowing it's about to end. I will be getting the last book soon and try to finish it out by year-end. I'm going to miss Tom and John Gregory and I am very nervous about what will become of Alice, especially after this book. Alice is affected very badly by events in this book and I worry that she may not make it. But no spoilers... Just read it!